Saturday, August 22, 2009

My heart is still in San Francisco

My second journey to San Francisco reminded me how much I love San Fran. Oakland was great, but the moment Sarah and I took the BART over the water, I was happy. San Francisco was great. Sarah and I wandered around the city and saw some of the sites (gosh I hate those hills!) and had sushi in Chinatown. Later, we met Hol and some of Sarah's/Hol's friends in the Mission and had some burritos and beer. Hol drove us around for two hours to "show" us around the bay area.

Hol joined Sarah and I on our road trip adventure. He is catching a ride with us to Phoenix. I feel like the adult when I am around the two of them. Sarah gets very frustrated with Hol, and Hol knows how to push Sarah's buttons. I am looking forward to seeing and spending some time in Southern Cali.

More to come...

5 comments:

  1. If you go to Hermosa Beach, hit up Henessey's and let them know you know the O'Hara's and get ready to feel the love. Especially drop my sister, Caite's and her husband Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the mission and the tamales!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy- San Fran was not the same without you :)

    Josh- no internet in San Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh..... San Fran better jump on the bandwagon. I hear this internet thing is really gonna take off, especially now they got all the "series of tubes" and such worked out.

    ReplyDelete