Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day

I began my journey from Boston at 5:20 AM. I was ready with tea in hand (Starbucks doesn't open until 6 AM- luckily there was a Starbucks in New York to accommodate my fixation :) to trek to Columbus, Ohio. Luckily, no major dramas. A couple of highlights:

  • Matt and I sang aloud to our IPods. (Strangely we have duplicate songs)
  • Target was sold out of the camera I want, so no pictures.
  • Niagara Falls was beautiful, but sticky hot.
  • Matt and I got to use our Passports for the first time.
  • We had delicious milkshakes from Steak n' Shake (mine cookie dough, his chocolate)
  • Laura and I continued our tradition of talking until it's really late and we're both tired.
I am looking forward to spending some time with my cousins and heading to the windy city. Here's to more to come...

2 comments:

  1. Jess, are you using Jane(GPS)unit to get around???????? LOve, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad- Jane got me lost finding Laura's house- she took us the scenic route :)

    ReplyDelete