Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's the Night Before...

So, much like Santa on Christmas Eve, I am looking at my lists and checking them twice- making sure I haven't forgotten anything. So, far I think I have over-packed, but I strongly believe that you should always be prepared, even if that means that you've packed enough outfits and toiletries to last until Christmas. Though, I am still missing a vital piece of traveling- my camera. Due to some unfortunate accidents (aka a fellow teacher borrowing my camera for a day), my camera is broken, and I did like the camera choices at Target/Best Buy, so I will not have pictures of the first day of travel :( I am hoping that along the way I will find a camera I like. Otherwise, I think I am all set. Cross your fingers, and let the adventure begin...

1 comment:

  1. Jess, don't forget to charge your cell phone, when you bed down for the night..............Dad

    ReplyDelete